BF&R GLOBAL Partnership offers professional support for hospitality companies seeking to define operations both internally and externally, supporting their brand vision with practical assistance in developing their hospitality branding including; corporate identity, brand culture, positioning and promotion.
- STRATEGIC BRAND POSITIONING
- Following on-site meetings and creative brainstorming with the client’s management team, BF&R Global will produce a concept document outlining the brand vision. This will conform to the client’s development strategy encompassing their corporate DNA, product, service and aspirations.
- BRAND STANDARDS
- Experts from BF&R Global will expand the brand vision through production of a Brand Standards Manual, which the client can use to communicate the new brand message both within its organization and externally through customer touch points, PR and marketing.
- Defined within the manual are brand vision and core values; differentiators and USPs, competitive positioning and future brand strategy.
- CLIENT WORKSHOPS
- In order to promote team involvement in a new corporate identity and brand story, BF&R Globals can conduct a series of workshops with the client’s management team, key stakeholders and advocates to agree a holistic approach, ranging from the promotion of the new corporate identity through to customer relations.